Saturday, September 8, 2012

her

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful

rasa bersalah ada prasaan macam tu.
I should never ever think like that in the first place.
I`ve sinned towards her
yeah I know it was all my fault.

kau dah 20 tahun.
dan 20 tahun ni jugak la kau dah kenal dia.
kau patutnya paham perangai dia macam mana.

she may not show her love,
but I know she really care.
because she is the one who gives birth to you.

she may look like she doesn`t care,
but I know she is the one who is very curious towards her children.
bukti dah ade depan mata.
tgok la cara dia investigate pasal izzati ngn budak pulau perhentian tu.
HAHA di situ.
*if you know what I mean*

yeah, surinie was right.
that is her way of showing love.
and I should understand.
not being a crybaby.

she, whom I love the most.



and I know I love her
very much.
with all my heart and soul.
with no doubt


No comments: