Thursday, January 26, 2012

one thing :)

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful

Time seems to be flying so fast. It has been almost 2 years plus plus plus since I know you. Thanks to KMSE that I finally knew such a nicey nice friend. A friend who I can depend on, who I can relay on in time of needed. I don`t know why but I feel so comfortable to tell you anything I feel. Happiness, anger, frustration, emotional and bla bla bla. Poor you, x pasal2 kena dengar kan. Pelik la jugak kan sebab I`m not that type of a person who tells what is on the mind to somebody else. Pemalu la katakan. hehe. *bajet gila, bole bagi penampaq sebiji* The choosen one la kot. You`ve got that `one thing`.`One thing` that I also don`t know what is it. Comfortability kot. Nah, amik lagu ni dengar,



Tetiba pulak macam blank tataw nk tulis ape padahal sebelum ni macam banyak point boleh guna. Berghhh, macam nak tulis karangan SPM la plk. Rindu kah ? HAHA. 

I`m sorry for always troubling you all these times. You cared so much. Always asking how is my study because I think I used to ask you to always remind me jangan lagha sangat. Study study study jangan jadi macam tahun lepas. Study macam hape je. Tu yang tak dapat mumtaz. Hmm, and you have such a good memory. Ye la kan orang nak jadi doktor, kena la ada good memory nak hafal anat. *maxillary nerve* =.= Not like me. short term memory loss. Apekah ? Benda yang dah berzaman still ingat kot. Thanks for the roti telur. Gurau je kot. I never thought that you will remember it until now. Blame my poor memory, kdg2 x ingat fakta dan auta about your life. *pengakuan jujur ni* Uhuks. Saya memang teruk. I`m sorry for that. :(

I feel free to be myself. Tak yah rase nak berayu-ayu sangat. I`m not an `ayu` person okayy. Ok, I admit that I look so comot with the tudung yang x jadi. Tu bukti ye saya x control ayu. kuikui. Ok, ni macam dah terlebih panjang daa. Merapu sudah tengah2 mlm ni. Sorry for the mistakes that I ever done intentionally or not. Thanks sbb sabar ngn perangai saya yang langsung tak matang ni. Naseb la ada kawan macam ni. HAHA. Moga tak serik ada kawan macam sayaa. And I`m sorry for the rumours yang tetibe2 ada 2 3 hari ni. It wasn`t my fault. wuu :(

26th January seem to turn into 27th in just 45 minutes and it is never late to wish you a blissful birthday instead of a BELATED birthday. May you will always be blessed with rahmat Allah and the other fortunes. Moga usia is directly proportional to amalan. InsyaAllah. I will always pray for your happiness. I wish that everything will work on your favour, my friend.

p/s : feel free to find me if you need me. InsyaAllah, I`ll be there. :)
pps : I wasn`t plan to post the post before tapi dah kalut2 x dapat pk sangat post yang panjang. Hanya tu je yang termampu. Sbb belom masuk 27 lagi, so I feel I should repost it again. Maalish. :)

HAPPY GROWING OLD, AJUSSHHI 

No comments: